Title: Production Operator – Second Shift 16.30-01.00 am
Location: Lowden Guitars, 114 Saintfield Road, Crossgar, BT24 7JS
Contract: Full time, permanent
Wage: £18 – 20K
Information for Candidates:
Our Guitars are world famous and due to company expansion, there is an position available for a warehouse operative to join the small number of staff who work the evening shift on the Sheeran Production Team.
We are looking for someone who we can train to run a variety of warehouse processes which can include CNC machines to help to enhance the productivity of our organisation.
If you are are interested in working for a manufacturing business making high end instruments we encourage you to submit an application for this position.
Successful candidates will receive full training in a number of process in the production of our guitars. Hours of work for this 2nd shift are 4.30 pm – 1.00 am Monday to Friday inclusive.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform routine warehouse operations and after successful training utilise 3 axis and 5 axis machines, laser machines and some manual fixtures.
- Ensure that every machine procedure is done in accordance with the strict guidelines of the company
- Perform after training set-up and calibration procedures for equipment and fixtures with in company safety protocols
- Ensure machines, tooling, fixtures and work spaces are kept clean and tidy in accordance with company requirements.
- Any other duties required to facilitate production and work flow in the facility. This can include, but is not limited to: restocking parts, inventory points, the use of other machines and tools to rectify an imbalance in another part of the line.
- Attend and actively participate in training classes and safety sessions.
- Willingness to learn /participate in training
- GCSEs or equivalent required
- Attention to detail
- Previous work experience in production / warehouse
- Willingness to take on more responsibilities
- Willingness to learn/participate in training opportunities
Application deadline: 30/11/2021