Job Title: Sales Development Manager
Location: Saintfield, UK. Hybrid within UK/IRE possible
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Closing Date: 5PM Friday 19th May 2023
Lowden Guitars is a renowned manufacturer of high-quality acoustic guitars based in Northern Ireland. Founded in 1974, the company is known for its unique and innovative designs, attention to detail, and dedication to craftsmanship.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be involved with the development and execution of the company’s sales strategy. As a senior member of the sales team, you will have responsibility to motivate colleagues and ensure they are equipped to meet their targets. You will work closely with the Marketing and Product Development teams to identify new sales opportunities, develop new products and services, and drive growth in new and existing markets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers, dealers, and distributors.
- Feed in to and execute a global sales strategy.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Product Development teams to identify new sales opportunities and develop new products and services.
- Manage the sales pipeline and forecast revenue projections.
- Monitor and report on sales performance, providing regular feedback to the senior management team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a senior sales role.
- Proven track record of driving sales growth and profitability.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in managing and motivating a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both B2B and B2C customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop and implement sales strategies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a high level of self-motivation and drive.
- Flexibility to travel, as required.
- Must hold a full and valid UK driving license
- 5+ years experience in the musical instrument industry ideally in a management position
- Must have a track record of successfully meeting sales targets across a portfolio of customer accounts.
- Experience working with artists is a welcome plus.
- An interest in guitars and the ability to play at a basic level or higher.
Lowden Guitars is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. If you are passionate about music and have a proven track record in sales, we would love to hear from you.
Applications should be submitted by email. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 5PM Friday 19th May 2023.